With our ever increasing reliance on technology and the internet our daily lives depend more and more on sharing information with the world. Now more than ever before it is vitally important to understand the dynamics of sharing information and how it relates to the risk it creates in exposing your digital identity to cyber thieves.
• Take a quick cyber-security self-test to find out how at risk you really are to an attack.
• Understand password security and how to organize and store passwords.
• Robert will provide the same tips he uses every day with his clients to prevent cyber-attacks.
• A demonstration of how you can use OneNote® to track bits and pieces of information that don't have a home or are scattered in your office - and how you can share information with others
• A short Q&A session will be available at the end of the presentation
Robert Leist has over 20+ years of IT consulting experience working with large and small businesses managing and deploying solutions to complex IT problems.
Laura Leist: Productivity Specialist and author of over 10 books on digital and workplace productivity. Founder of Eliminate Chaos and 2001 PSBJ 40 Under 40 Honoree.