10 Techniques to Increase Your Productivity
In business, you need to be more than just organized to be profitable, you also need to be productive. Your business needs systems in place that you and others use on a daily basis to make every minute count and not miss out on opportunities to increase your earning potential.
Would you like to be more productive and organized at work?
Would you like to be able to quickly put your hands on information when it's needed?
What would you do if you had 20 extra minutes a day?
This program is based on Laura’s book:
Eliminate the Chaos at Work: 25 Techniques to Increase Productivity
Imagine...More Accomplished...In Less Time...With Less Stress
• Understand the difference between the “visible” and “non-visible forms of clutter and why you need to work on both to increase your profitability
• Discover the four components of an organized office
• Explore the biggest time wasters at work and how you can eliminate them
• Explore various file naming conventions for digital files and how using consistent “naming conventions” will save you and others in your organization time and money
• Learn the four things you can do with any piece of e-mail and a system for processing, follow-up and organization that will empty your inbox and never let an important deadline slip past
• Save hours each month by using three simple Outlook e-mail techniques you will wish you knew years ago (Outlook 2016 or 2013 will be used)
• Learn the PAPERS™ method and realize why you need more than one paper management system for your business and learn how to create a Daily Action Center™
• Receive a high-level overview of an online password management system and why you need to start using one
• Discover the difference between several computer and cloud-based task management systems and decide which one is right for you
• Start thinking about how you can prepare for a digital disaster – what backup systems do you have in place and what will you put in place?
Program Note: If some of these techniques do not apply, Laura may substitute another technique.
Audiences: Corporations, Conventions, Conferences, Associations and Small Businesses
Program Length: 90 minutes
Outlook Versions: This program will be taught using Microsoft Outlook 2016 or 2013.
Investment: Please contact our office at the numbers below for an estimate or proposal.
5 Techniques to Increase Your Productivity
Eliminate Chaos at Work: Simple Strategies for Managing Electronic and Paper Information
OneNote - Data at Your Fingertips - Anytime, Anywhere and From Any Device
Use Time Wisely to Increase Profitability - Standards to Eliminate Time Wasters
Microsoft® Outlook® Programs
Microsoft Outlook Productivity Hacks*
*A specific sub-set of the “Results” listed for the program: Increase Your Productivity Using Microsoft Outlook
Increase Your Productivity Using Microsoft Outlook*
*All of the “Results” listed for the program: Microsoft Outlook Productivity Hacks
10 Tactics for Improving Follow Up and Closing a Sale Using Microsoft Outlook