Eliminate Chaos at Work: Simple Strategies for Organizing Your Office
Do you have difficulties retrieving information stored electronically or on paper?
Is your workspace disorganized and distracting?
The level of organization in your office directly translates to your bottom line. The more systems you have in place to manage information – electronic or on paper, the more productive you will be. Learn simple strategies you can implement immediately in your office to take control of your office and make your workplace work for you.
This program is based on Laura’s book:
Imagine...More Accomplished...In Less Time...With Less Stress
• Discover the four components of an organized office
• Understand the three biggest organizing mistakes and how to avoid them
• Review the “Eliminate Chaos 10-Step Process” to organize your office
• Learn simple strategies to organize the “stuff” in your office
• Learn the PAPERS™ method and realize why you need more than one paper management system in your office
• Review three paper management systems that every office needs
• Understand what a “Daily Action Center” is and how you can create and incorporate one into your office
• Learn about highly effective ways to create a paper system based on the way you process information
• Understand guidelines for how long information needs to be kept
• Understand the benefits of straight-line filing
• Learn about the most effective filing products
Audiences: Corporations, Conventions, Conferences, Associations and Small Businesses
Program Length: 60 or 90 minutes
Investment: Please contact our office at the numbers below for an estimate or proposal.
Microsoft® Outlook® Programs
Microsoft Outlook Productivity Hacks*
*A specific sub-set of the “Results” listed for the program: Increase Your Productivity Using Microsoft Outlook
Increase Your Productivity Using Microsoft Outlook*
*All of the “Results” listed for the program: Microsoft Outlook Productivity Hacks