Microsoft® Outlook® Productivity Hacks
E-mail is a necessary tool in today’s workplace; however it can be time-consuming to manage. You are guaranteed to save time when you implement the e-mail productivity hacks Laura will share with you. What can you do with an extra hour a week or more?
At the end of the program you will be able to immediately implement these hacks AND you just might say: “WOW, I didn’t know I could do that!”
This program is based on Laura’s book:
Increase Your Productivity Using Microsoft Outlook (2010 and 2013 versions)
Imagine...More Accomplished...In Less Time...With Less Stress
• How to create an organized Inbox filing structure so you can quickly retrieve information
• How to create and use e-mail templates - guaranteed to save you hours each month
• How to use e-mail Quick Parts - guaranteed to save time each day
• How to "mark your comments" automatically with your name in an e-mail response – a little known feature you can turn on and customize in under 2 minutes
• How to flag e-mail for follow up so it doesn't live in your inbox so you never miss an important deadline
• How to use Quick Steps for repeatable actions used multiple times a day on e-mail
• How to use the “Save Sent Item To” feature to automatically folder e-mail about a particular client or sale – so that it doesn’t all live in the “Sent” folder and instead lives in one organized location
• How to delay the delivery of an e-mail once it’s written
• How to insert a hyperlink to a website, instead of inserting the long, ugly URL
• How to change the subject line for an e-mail you file into a folder
• How to direct replies to an e-mail you send to someone else
Audiences: Corporations, Conventions, Conferences, Associations and Small Businesses
Program Length: 60, 75, or 90 minutes
Outlook Versions: This program can be taught using Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013 or 2010
Investment: Please contact our office at the numbers below for an estimate or proposal.
Why Hire Laura for this Program?
Laura is a Productivity Specialist™ with over twenty-five years of experience developing business processes with the use of technology. She understands the challenges individuals and companies face on a daily basis with the use of Microsoft Outlook and how to organize and retrieve information quickly when needed. In the 1990's Laura was hired by community colleges to teach Microsoft Outlook to employees of corporations. Laura quickly became frustrated with the content of the materials she was asked to teach with and decided to create her own materials and began teaching her own classes. Laura believes that it's not enough to know "HOW" to use specific features of Outlook but that you also need to know "WHY" you must incorporate these techniques into your daily e-mail management practices. Laura's down-to-earth, real-life examples, will quickly help you understand how you can integrate these objectives into your workday so you can increase your productivity.
Additional Microsoft® Outlook® Programs
*All of the “Results” listed previously can be part of this program, plus additional content
10 Tactics for Improving Follow Up and Closing a Sale Using Microsoft Outlook