10 Tactics for Improving Follow Up and Closing a Sale Using Microsoft® Outlook®
You use Outlook every day at work to communicate with your customers and manage your day – but are you really using the features of the program as effectively as you could be? With so many e-mails sent and received each day, you must have productive tactics to standardize how you provide consistent and professional communication with your clients so you never miss an opportunity to close a sale. This program is NOT about teaching you HOW to use Outlook; it’s about educating you on WHY you want to immediately implement these tactics into your daily routine to save you at least 20-30 minutes a day and look like a professional in front of clients and peers. Laura's down-to-earth, real-life examples, will quickly help you understand how you can integrate these objectives into your workday so you can increase your productivity.
You will leave inspired to go back to your office and implement Laura’s realistic, time saving techniques AND you just might even say: “WOW! I didn’t’ know I could do that!”
This program is based on Laura’s book:
Increase Your Productivity Using Microsoft Outlook (2010 and 2013 versions)
Imagine...More Accomplished...In Less Time...With Less Stress
• How to create and use e-mail templates - guaranteed to save you hours each month
• How to use e-mail Quick Parts - guaranteed to save time each day
• How to flag e-mail for follow up so it doesn't live in your inbox so you never miss an important
• How to "mark your comments" automatically with your name in an e-mail response – a little known feature you can turn on and customize in under 2 minutes
• How to display more than one time zone on your calendar when you have clients in different parts of the country or world
• How to use Quick Steps for repeatable actions used multiple times a day on e-mail and calendar items
• How to create a Category list that you can use with Contacts, the Calendar and Tasks – so that you can sort each by different views – allowing you to drill directly into the information you need in seconds
• How to use the “Save Sent Item To” feature to automatically folder e-mail about a particular client or sale – so that it doesn’t all live in the “Sent” folder and instead lives in one organized location
• How to create an organized, e-mail Inbox folder structure
• Several little known-calendar techniques for organizing and planning your day
• How to display your calendar in a different views based on specific appointments or meeting
Audiences: Corporations, Conventions, Conferences, Associations and Small Businesses
Program Length: 60, 75, or 90 minutes
Outlook Versions: This program can be taught using Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013 or 2010
Investment: Please contact our office at the numbers below for an estimate or proposal.
Why Hire Laura for this Program?
Laura is a Productivity Specialist™ with over twenty-five years of experience developing business processes with the use of technology. She understands the challenges individuals and companies face on a daily basis with the use of Microsoft Outlook and how to organize and retrieve information quickly when needed. In the 1990's Laura was hired by community colleges teach Microsoft Outlook to employees of corporations. Laura quickly became frustrated with the content of the materials she was asked to teach with and decided to create her own materials and began teaching her own classes. Laura believes that it's not enough to know "HOW" to use specific features of Outlook but that you also need to know "WHY" you must incorporate these techniques into your daily e-mail management practices. Laura's down-to-earth, real-life examples, will quickly help you understand how you can integrate these objectives into your workday so you can increase your productivity.
Additional Microsoft® Outlook® Programs
*A specific sub-set of the “Results” listed for the program: Increase Your Productivity Using Microsoft Outlook