OneNote: Data at Your Fingertips - Anytime, Anywhere & From Any Device
Every day and throughout the day you need access to information. Using OneNote, you have the power to access project and client information anytime, anywhere – and from any of your devices. But....are you taking advantage of this power? Does information you need to put your hands on get lost in the shuffle because you lack the organized systems and structure to be able to retrieve this information when you need it? Do you keep multiple paper pads with information from various meetings – only to realize you grabbed the wrong pad of paper? Maybe you’ve lost important information because it was kept on paper instead of digital? After all, your sticky notes and paper notebooks full of information aren’t backed up and you certainly can’t key-word search them in a couple of seconds to find exactly those notes you took. Do you put asterisks next to things you need to “do” or “remember” – yet forget to look back at your notes? It doesn’t have to be this difficult. By creating custom tags for things you need to do or remember, you can instantly move action items to your Outlook Task list or drill down into the data you tagged for a specific project or client.
• Create notebooks right away to capture your important data
• Learn how to share OneNote notebooks for group project collaboration
• Learn how to insert web links, Word documents, Excel files, graphics, photos, tables and charts
• Understand how to tag notes
• Create custom tags and filter data based on tags
• How to use a OneNote notebook to track your notes from conferences you attend, save the handouts to the notes you take and tag your action items for follow up
• How to use a OneNote notebook to track notes regarding client engagements where the notes can then be e-mailed directly to the client
Audiences: Corporations, Conventions, Conferences, Associations and Small Businesses
Program Length: 60, 75, 90 or 120 minutes
Outlook Versions: This program can be taught using Microsoft Outlook 2016 or 2013.
Investment: Please contact our office at the numbers below for an estimate or proposal.
Microsoft® Outlook® Programs