Right-Sizing: Less Stuff = Less Stress
Has your lifestyle changed?
Are you preparing to downsize to begin another chapter in your life?
Downsizing, also known as “Right-Sizing,” is a process we will all experience at some point in our lives.
Today, people of all ages are realizing the benefits of right-sizing and living a more simple and peaceful life. For some, the right-sizing process starts at a younger age as people prepare for the urban condo experience. Others may wait until they become empty nesters to right-size decades of treasures.
Laura knows firsthand how difficult it is to part with the treasures you’ve cherished over the years as she helped her grandparents downsize her mom’s home in order to prepare it for an estate sale. You can read about this experience in Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize Your Home and Life in the “Laura’s Story” chapter.
Everyone, at some point, will need to right-size their “stuff” and some may find that they will be responsible for right-sizing their parent’s stuff as well.
It’s Not About The Stuff®
• Laura will teach you her proven 10-Step Process to help you right-size in an organized fashion; based on her best-selling book Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize Your Home and Life
• Learn simple strategies to keep you from becoming overwhelmed
• Understand why there is more to right-sizing than just getting rid of stuff
• Ability to ask yourself the questions to determine what to keep and what to release from your life
• Learn ways to plan your project
• Learn how to plan for your new space to ensure what you are keeping – fits
• Recommended resources you can use and where to find help
Audiences: Home Shows, Urban Condo Developments, Active Adult Communities, Organizing Retailers, Mom’s Groups, Library Adult Education, Cruise Ships
Program Length: 45, 60, 75 or 90 minutes
Investment: Please contact our office at the numbers below for an estimate or proposal.
"Thank you so much for conducting a terrific seminar for us yesterday! It was just what we were hoping for. You made everyone feel comfortable and comforted that downsizing is an emotional journey and that it’s OK to feel overwhelmed. But, with your helpful tips, they can do it!"
- Mary Manthey, Miller Condominium Marketing